PGPR – Polyglycerol polyricinoleate
PGPR is partial esters of polyglycerol esters of polycondensed fatty acids from Castor Oil.
- Lipid Source: Castor Oil
- Raw Material: Ricinoleic Acid, Polyglycerol
- Colour & State: Yellowish Viscous Liquid
- Acid Value: Max. 5 mgKOH/g
- Iodine Value: 72-103
- Hydroxyl Value: 80-100
- Refractive Index: 1.463-1.468
- Saponification Value:170-200 mgKOH/g
- HLB Value: 0.4-4
- Arsenic: Less than 3mg/kg
- Lead: Less than 1mg/kg
- Mercury: Less than 1mg/kg
- Cadmium: Less than 1mg/kg
- Heavy Metals: Max. 10mg/kg
Low fat spreads, chocolate, compound coatings, pan release applications.
Specially Designed for Excellent results in Chocolate.
Store in a cool and dry place 25⁰ C -30⁰ C. Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
200kg HDPE Drums/ IBC packing
PGPR – Polyglycerol polyricinoleate – Language: English | Type: Data Sheet | Size: 82kb