GMS 40% – Glycerol Mono Stearate
SOL Glycerol monostearate is one of our premium emulsifiers, used in the manufacture of high quality breads / biscuits & other bakery products.
- Color: White
- State: Flakes
- Melting Range: 54 to 60 ° C
- Acid Value: Max. 3 mgKOH/g
- Mono content: Min 40 %
- Iodine value: Max. 3
- Free glycerol: Max. 2%
- Moisture: Max. 1%
- Saponification: 145 -160
- Arsenic: Less than 3mg/kg
- Lead: Less than 1mg/kg
- Mercury: Less than 1mg/kg
- Cadmium: Less than 1mg/kg
- Heavy Metals: Max. 10mg/kg
- Act as an anti-staling agent in bread, cakes and biscuits.
- Acts as a whipping agent for food products.
- Softener textiles and external lubricant for plastic industries.
To be stored in cool & dry place 25⁰ C -30⁰ C. 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
25 kg Paper Bag with Inner Lining
GMS 40% – Glycerol Mono Stearate – Language: English | Type: Data Sheet | Size: 82.7kb