GMO – Glycerol Mono oleate
SOL GMO is a multi-functional, oil soluble emulsifier derived from esterification of Glycerol with vegetable oils.
- Colour& State: Yellowish Oily Liquid
- Acid Value: Max. 3mgKOH/g
- Mono Content: Min. 60% Min
- Free Glycerol: Max. 7%
- Iodine Value: 70-85
- Saponification Value: 150-175mgKOH/g
- Arsenic: Less than 3mg/kg
- Lead: Less than 1mg/kg
- Mercury: Less than 1mg/kg
- Cadmium: Less than 1mg/kg
- Heavy Metals: Max. 10mg/kg
- Baked Goods -Breads and Cakes.
- Confectionery-Chewing gum, Toffees and Caramel.
- Dairy Products-Ice Creams and Desserts.
- Fats -Margarines and Shortenings.
- Starch-Mushed potatoes and pastes noodles.
- Juices-Functions as an Anti-foaming agent in juice processing
To be stored in cool temp. of 25⁰ C -30⁰ C. Best before 12 months from the date of Manufacturing.
200kg HDPE Drums
GMO – Glycerol Mono oleate – Language: English | Type: Data Sheet | Size: 83kb